Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (Nasdaq:ISRG), headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, is the global technology leader in robotic-assisted, minimally invasive surgery. Intuitive Surgical develops, manufactures and markets robotic technologies designed to improve clinical outcomes and help patients return more quickly to active and productive lives. The Company's mission is to extend the benefits of minimally invasive surgery to the broadest possible base of patients.
Develop, lead and implement key customer commercial plans and programs to create and promote measurable value for da Vinci surgery amongst strategic customers with a focus on IDNs (Integrated Delivery Networks). Intuitive Surgical is looking for a commercial leader, experienced in hospital and IDN channel strategy, value messaging and customer analytics to evangelize the sales organization and external customers. This role will serve as the primary face of Key Customer Marketing to the US sales management team with a focus on the national and regional IDN businesses. In this customer-facing capacity, this leader will partner with key account sales, clinical marketing, marketing programs and market access teams to strategically align and execute commercial plans that promote and drive the strategic, clinical and financial value of da Vinci Surgery.
* Develop and partner with IDN surgeons and key opinion leaders both nationally and regionally to implement leading robotic programs and activities with a goal of strategically growing the use of da Vinci systems, protecting the procedure base and accelerating adoption in emerging procedures.
* Lead quantify the impact analyses to expose clinical improvement, program optimization and market expansion opportunities within health systems
* Partner with field sales leadership and sales teams to execute targeted marketing strategies, including clinical education, new technology promotion and product launches.
* Design, develop and execute market development education and business alignment meetings in key markets
* Develop and lead channel strategies that drive access and procedure adoption in alternate sites of care such as the hospital outpatient and ambulatory surgery center settings.
* Track, analyze, and provide perspective and strategic direction on major changes in the hospital and health system (e.g., reimbursement incentives, outpatient and inpatient trends); provide strategic insight for Intuitive Surgical in regards to these changes
* Lead customer analytics efforts with Enterprise Analytics and third party data vendors and develop value based tools and services that deliver against IDNs’ strategic roadmap for procedural growth.
* Execute field-based marketing programs designed to educate patients and referring physicians within key customer markets
* Collaborate with the market research function to carry out customer market research and provide appropriate insight to the sales force and customers.
* Physician and hospital marketing experience in a therapeutic medical device company. Surgical and/or 6+years experience in hospital/health system marketing or Sales experience desired.
* Familiarity with health economic / hospital finance fundamental.
* Experience working with corporate executives within IDNs / health systems, hospital administrators and decision support functions is also desired
* Proven ability to effectively position and message products/procedures and develop strong sales support to drive product/procedure adoption.
* Demonstrated ability to work creatively amidst competing priorities to deliver high-impact marketing programs on-time and within budget to support overall marketing strategy and business objectives.
* Superior verbal/written communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills to work across multiple constituents.
* Disciplined self-starter with ability to lead in unstructured environment. Handles ambiguity well and guides others positively and effectively in fast paced environment.
* Bachelor’s degree in life science or business discipline. MBA or advanced degree is desirable.
* Able to prioritize and smoothly manage multiple tasks.
* Must be well versed in MS Office Suite.
* Ability to travel 30-40%.
Apply to Intuitive Surgical (Senior Marketing Manager for Strategic Customer Group)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.