Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE: HPP) is seeking a Vice President, Construction. We are looking for a proven strategic leader to lead key aspects of the Company’s construction functions across the organization. Based out of our corporate office in Los Angeles, this role will lead key aspects of the Company’s current portfolio in Southern California, Northern California, and the Pacific Northwest. The successful management of a team of construction project managers is essential for this role.
- Oversee Tenant Improvements, Building Renovation Projects and various Capital Improvement Projects across all regions.
- Assist in the establishment, and ensure compliance, of departments’ short-term and long-term goals with overall corporate objectives.
- Plan, staff, and supervise all assigned departmental activities to ensure a cohesive and collaborative team across all regions. Assign and monitor workflow. Hire, direct, manage, and train team members.
- Develop and maintain project budgets and schedules. Create, update, and analyze detailed budgets, including payment approvals (billing & invoices), budget tracking and cash flow reports.
- Create annual construction budgets, determining both immediate and long-term requirements to preserve asset and maintain building integrity.
- Provide technical consulting and services to Property Management staff for any and all construction related matters and coordinate to assure minimal disruption to building operations.
- Confer with tenants, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as contract disputes, tenant complaints, and other construction issues.
- Provide advice, guidance, and direction to the department toward their professional development.
- Travel requirement of 75% across the Company’s current portfolio in Southern California, Northern California, and the Pacific Northwest.