HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative change that impacts the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we’re assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day.
We are seeking an energetic, service oriented Operations Specialist for our graveyard shift (10PM-7AM). This person will be the face of HONK and be responsible for interacting with our customers on a day-to-day basis and dispatch our partners to jobs. You will be required to think on your feet and respond quickly in any given situation. This is a fun, fast past environment where proven performers are recognized and rewarded. The ideal candidate will be confident, creative, bright, friendly, helpful, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Candidates must be well spoken and confident in their communication skills and be able to remain calm and organized at all times. This individual should be able to work in a relaxed yet fast-paced environment and have the ability to execute both with and without supervision.
* Interact directly with customers via phone, text, chat and email to accomplish business objectives
* Understand company's scope: value proposition, operational processes and growth potential. Ability to explain these items appropriately and articulately as needed
* Utilize company's proprietary technology to connect members with our nationwide partner network
* Answer calls to assist customers with order fulfillment and service execution
* Analyze and interpret customer needs while building rapport to provide immediate assistance through tailored solutions
* Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by making sure all member expectations are exceeded and services are rendered in designated time frames
* Thinking outside of the box to solve all customer issues that may arise through unprecedented customer service
* Experience in a customer facing environment resolving issues over the phone
* The ability to quickly, calmly and professionally engage customers to understand their questions/issues and deliver a solution with and experience that surpasses expectations
* Able to professionally handle extremely high volume phone calls from customers and partners, and maintain composure under pressure
* Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
* Flexible and comfortable in a fast-moving environment (able to regularly re-prioritize work, adjust to changing assignments, etc)
* Willingness to adapt to and work graveyard shifts
* Fluency in English. Spanish a plus
Apply to Honk Technologies (Operations Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.