Harris is an international communications and information technology company serving government and commercial markets in more than 150 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the company has annual revenue of $5.4 billion and 16,000 employees including nearly 7,000 engineers and scientists. Harris is dedicated to developing best-in-class assured communications® products, systems, and services.
* Provide executive administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer with the ability to predict, anticipate and execute on the business needs of the office.
* Coordinate CFO calendar management, events to include onsite/offsite coordination and travel arrangements.
* Interact positively with all levels within the organization, including senior executives, corporate counterparts and co-workers while projecting a positive, collaborative, professional image of Harris in all interactions.
* Proactively screen correspondence and telephone calls; respond or direct to appropriate parties for response.
* Additional duties include providing telephone support, assist with preparation of company-wide communications, expense report preparation, mail and paperwork distribution, filing, copying and other general tasks.
* Due to complex and confidential nature of the position, knowledge of the company’s policies and procedures is required.
* High school diploma with a minimum of 8 years related administrative experience or Associate Degree with a minimum of 6 years related administrative experience.
* Must have at least 3 years of prior experience working with senior executives
* 5 years’ experience working with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook including Meeting Place).
* At least 3 years of experience handling multiple simultaneous projects, managing multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
**Additional Preferred Skills:**
* A strong sense of urgency with the ability to monitor shifting priorities while responding and reacting to unexpected situations.
* Good judgment and discretion in handling confidential information is of the utmost importance.
* Demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills and to accept additional responsibilities as required.
* Possess the ability to work well as a team and independently with minimal supervision.
* Extremely organized with great attention to detail and excellent grammar skills.
* The ability to anticipate needs and possess a high degree of initiative to begin action and independently take responsibility for follow through actions.
* Willing to work some extended hours when necessary, and availability at last-minute notice.
* Must be focused on customer satisfaction, the commitment to consistently generate a quality work product and to do whatever it takes to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Apply to Harris Corporation (Executive Administrative Assistant)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.