Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe.
Provide administrative support to senior leaders. Perform a variety of routine administrative duties in support of front office leadership. Act as a team coordinator for special projects at the request of leadership, including planning and coordinating multiple initiatives, disseminating information, and organizing team-wide events. Serve as a team player within the home team and in interaction and integration with higher leadership. Maintain responsibility for regularly coordinating senior leadership’s schedule, meetings, travel arrangements, and teleconferences.
* Experience with providing administrative support
* Experience with working in a PC computer environment, including Internet, e-mail, and Web-based operations
* Experience with Microsoft Office, including SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to prepare presentation materials with PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets, schedule meetings and rooms, and coordinate event calendars, as requested
* Ability to manage multiple complex calendars with multiple constraints and arrange travel logistics or meeting management
* Ability to work in a secure environment
* Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion when handling sensitive material concerning the organization
* Secret clearance required
* HS diploma or GED
* Experience in working with engineering professionals preferred
* Ability to demonstrate professionalism, including reacting objectively in a timely manner
* Ability to show a level of intellectual curiosity and an interest in learning
* Ability to effectively work as a part of a team in a fast-paced environment, including juggling multiple tasks and demands
* Ability to anticipate requirements, take initiative, and perform proactively
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* Possession of excellent interpersonal skills
* Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.