The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions and excellent customer service to consumers? We’re looking for a professional to lead our consumer call handling teams who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
* Responsible for setting team level strategic action plans, by developing vision, setting high standards and executing to ideas
* Oversee a high performing operations team to achieve business goals in customer service and maintain employee satisfaction by providing leadership, communication, coaching and professional development to direct reports and their teams.
* Ensure timely, quality resolution of customer/client inquiries.
* Responsible for hiring of staff and developing key business tactics and plans to ensure departmental service levels and customer satisfaction levels are achieved.
* Proactively resolve potential issues, with escalation as appropriate.
* Creates and maintains an environment with intense focus on customer satisfaction and professional customer support balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives.
* Work closely with cross functional partners to ensure collaboration and process efficiencies are maintained.
* Drives improvements in business processes and ensures optimal resource utilization and audit compliant administrative process and strategy.
* Oversee & manage 3rd party vendor relationships to ensure accuracy & timeliness of services provided.
* Assist in documenting business requirements that can drive business process improvements and simplification
* Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years of customer service and/or sales experience (or equivalent military experience).
* Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
* Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field or equivalent military experience
* Leadership experience in a startup environment
Apply to Goldman Sachs (Customer Service Operations Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.