Lenda is a first-of-its-kind platform that allows homeowners to complete their home loan online from start to finish. As a direct lender, we’re able to streamline the application time and process, while also passing the savings onto customers. At Lenda we close loans three times as fast as the industry average. Lenda is on a mission to create a simple, radically transparent home loan experience for consumers.
As the Head of Sales at Lenda, you will be directly responsible for driving the team that is responsible for the revenue growth of the business. This role is responsible for coaching and leading a team of Home Loan Advisors and Relationship Managers to a minimum of 50% y-o-y growth in origination volume, revenue, and funded units. The ideal candidate will be assertive, communicative, a natural leader, and results-oriented. In order to be successful in this role, it’s critical that you understand the customer funnel and be able to analyze and strategize how to improve sales results MoM, YoY. You’re a team player and know how to collaborate effectively across marketing, business development, product and engineering.
We are looking for a high energy, results - driven, experienced sales leader to your our team!
* Develop data-driven sales strategies that achieve or surpass company set revenue goals and targets
* Manage, coach, and hold all Home Loan Advisors and Relationship Managers accountable to their goals and objectives (i.e. dials, talk-time, fundings, customer satisfaction, speed to lead, etc.)
* QC files for accuracy and ensure they are structured properly before they go into disclosures/processing
* Field all Home Loan Advisor questions and escalations
* Attract, retain and develop new sales team members
* Ensure that exemplary customer service is exhibited by the entire sales team which will result in higher customer satisfaction/scores
* Partner with Operations to deliver a high locked to funded pull-through
* Bachelor’s degree
* Minimum of 5 years sales experience with at least 2 of those in a management role
* Ability to consistently deliver in a fast paced, highly ambiguous, tech startup environment
* Superior communication skills, both verbal (presentations, leading team meetings) and written (e.g. clear requirements)
* High-energy, results-driven, proactive and takes initiative to ensure business success
* Experienced in online credit, lending, or mortgage lending preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.