Getaround is an on-demand carsharing marketplace powered by our proprietary hardware technology, the Getaround Connect. Headquartered in San Francisco since 2009, we won TechCrunch Disrupt in 2011, and launched on-demand carsharing just two years later. Getaround has grown to over 200,000 members across the US by allowing users to rent, unlock and drive all with your phone.
As the Marketing Manager, you are responsible for all local marketing initiatives in the New York / New Jersey market. You will be a key player in growing both sides of Getaround’s marketplace in New York / New Jersey (car owners and renters). Your responsibilities include sourcing, planning and executing local events; negotiating sponsorships deals with local vendors; and managing contract resources to deliver on quarterly marketing objectives.
The ideal candidate is organized, hard working, and has relevant field marketing experience. You are a self-starter that works well with minimal direction in a fast-paced startup environment.
* Source, plan, and execute local marketing events and programs.
* Hire, train, and manage contract resources, including brand ambassadors and event staff.
* Identify, negotiate, and implement partnerships with local businesses and organizations.
* Develop and deliver on quarterly and annual local marketing plans.
* Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Growth, and Business Development Teams at HQ to support national campaigns and to ensure consistent messaging.
* Analyze campaign metrics and trends to increase quarterly ROI on local marketing efforts.
**What we’re looking for**
* 3-5 years experience in relevant local or field marketing role.
* You are disciplined, well-organized and efficient.
* You take a detailed and methodical approach to every project.
* You have a “no job too small” attitude.
* You have a high quality bar.
* You are prepared to elevate our brand and establish it as a leader in carsharing.
* Experience leading local marketing or field marketing teams.
* Experience working with print and digital vendors at scale.
* Prior success working at a fast-paced, high growth startup.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.