Five9 is the leading provider of cloud contact center software. We are driven by a passion to transform contact centers into customer engagement centers of excellence, coupled with a deep understanding of the cost and complexity involved in running a contact center.
Five9 is looking for a product management professional with rich experience delivering customer engagement solutions. The ideal candidate has a product management background with Cloud Contact Center products and Cloud CRM; understands what the market, end users, and decision makers need; maps these needs to well-defined, differentiating requirements; and enthusiastically manages the end-to-end lifecycle of products successfully across key stakeholders. This exciting opportunity is based at our headquarters in San Ramon, CA.
* Market: Understand market & customer challenges, along with your product’s ability to address these challenges in a differentiated manner vs. the competition. Includes similar level of understanding with regards to your partners’ opportunities, challenges, and differentiation
* Planning: Translate market knowledge, strategy alignment, and business case into a successful product plan (with Program Management Office) that can be executed in an agile manner through detailed use cases and prioritized requirements. Connect product requirements with the organizations that develop, promote and deliver the product through the product lifecycle. Help arbitrate and mitigate through each release gate so that the right product is delivered on time, with the right scope, and per budget
* Readiness: Help ensure the organization is ready to sell, deliver, and support the product. Readiness includes: stakeholder training, product overview, partner readiness support, pricing, documentation, first call presentations
* Sales & Partner Support: Support sales channels as the product and market expert for your product(s). Account and sales support activities include product evangelization to pre-sales, sales, professional services, and partner groups; delivering roadmap presentations to internal and external stakeholders; supporting pre-sales meetings and specific responses to accounts. Partner support activities include a strong focus on nurturing deeper, more strategic relationships with key parties
* 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
* Product management experience with Cloud CRM companies (such as Salesforce, Oracle Service and Sales Clouds, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Zendesk). Product management experience with Cloud / On-Premise Contact Center companies (inContact, 8x8, Interactive Intelligence, New Voice Media, Genesys, Avaya, Cisco) is appreciated, as is experience with WFO (Nice, Verint, Calabrio).
* Professional services or engineering background with CRM and/or Contact Center solutions
* Working in an agile manner delivering product with local and remote product teams (QA, Engineering, Professional Services, Sales)
* Track record of working independently, but as part of a strong team of product professionals working collaboratively from the same location
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Presenting clearly to internal and external stakeholders in management, engineering, sales, and partner situations
* Some travel may be required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.