As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our lean but high performing team of PMs to deliver the most innovative online shopping experience in licensed sports goods. In this role, you will partner with business, design, UX and development teams to define our shopping experience strategy. The ideal candidate loves clean, well designed user experiences, knows how to use data to drive design decisions and understands the unique demands of e-commerce. We like PMs who are both technical enough to engage with developers and commercial enough to easily partner with our business leaders.
* Own and drive the implementation of customer experience features, in alignment with specific goals to improve the customer shopping journey and other KPIs
* Use data and structure effective A/B tests to gauge feature impact on key metrics
* Define and document specific requirements in ways that make sense in the context of an agile process (written, visual, direct conversation) in sufficient detail to allow developers to execute effectively
* Define an implementation roadmap and provide accurate timelines and status back to business stakeholders
* Monitor and understand the development calendar – know where your products are in development at all times and manage blockers and dependencies
* Define processes to ensure that as we ship new products and features, tracking requirements are factored in and are not and afterthought in our product development process
* Understand the broader product roadmap and technical direction of the company to anticipate future needs and challenges
* Be technical. Computer Science, or related degree. Minimum BS degree.
* Have business acumen. Understand tradeoffs between the perfect user experience, and the constraints of time and business goals. An MBA is a plus.
* Know eCommerce. You must be intimately familiar with transactional websites and the relevant KPIs to track and grow. Experience in clothing / apparel is a strong plus.
* Be good with people. Have the ability to develop strong and effective relationships with technology and business teams
* Have experience with Agile methodologies and tools. Jira is a strong plus.
* Be skilled at writing effective requirements in the form of concise stories, with success criteria and the rationale behind a given feature request
* Be curious, creative and interested in technology and ecommerce innovation. Want to learn the business and how our customers interact to anticipate future needs.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* Experience with personalization and optimization platforms are a nice to have.
Apply to Fanatics (Cloud Commerce Product Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.