Bluebeam, Inc. develops smart, simple PDF creation, markup and editing software for paperless workflows. Our award-winning products are used by the world’s top architecture, engineering and construction firms, as well as government agencies. We also have a strong following among tablet PC users, students and educators, accountants and even lawyers. Our company is an open, creative environment in which we work hard and have a great time in the process.
As our Sr. Product Manager: Core Applications, you’ll help guide the future direction, design and ultimate success of our flagship desktop application, Bluebeam Revu. Revu enables Designers and Builders to easily navigate complex sets of project drawings and docs, while offering best-in-class feature-sets for creating, editing, annotating, and sketching on top of all this rich project content. Supported by an increasingly powerful array of Bluebeam cloud services and an established, passionate Product Management Team, you’ll work with and between every department to take what is already an indispensable and well-loved AEC application to the next level. You’ll also enjoy generous, continual end-user feedback, with regular opportunities to observe and collaborate directly with customers of all skill levels.
* You’re capable of succeeding in a variety of roles, but you know the Product Team is your best fit. You just have to be involved in creating/shaping products headed to market, because it’s what drives you.
* You’re a prioritization expert: from daily task management to product roadmap discussions, you can align any effort with a clear articulation of what is (and is not) most important.
* You place a high importance on positive team dynamics, and are comfortable leading cross-functional teams.
* You can communicate complex ideas to a wide range of audiences, adjusting your approach as needed.
* You’re comfortable making, and living with, difficult business decisions.
* You see customer satisfaction not as an end goal, but as the first step towards a product that truly delights end users.
* 5+ years of experience in software product development initiatives, preferably in a Product Manager, Product Owner, or Product Designer role. Candidates will be considered for Product Manager and Sr. Product Manager based on experience.
* Demonstrable experience and aptitude for articulating product functional requirements to Engineers. User stories and/or functional specifications you’ve created will be requested as part of your interview experience.
* At least one shipped product to your name, preferably a product you led from concept to completion.
* Demonstrable experience articulating product UX via wireframing and/or whiteboarding. Samples of your work will be requested as part of your interview.
* A Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science / Engineering a plus.
* Ability to honestly assess and articulate your strengths and weaknesses, and what you do and don’t yet know.
* And there is no escaping the basics: flexible, likeable, well-presented, excellent written/verbal skills, and able to work well with others and/or with ambiguity.
* Familiarity with contemporary agile development methodologies is strongly preferred.
**Bonus Points For:**
* Professional experience in the Architecture, Construction or associated Engineering fields is always desirable, but is not essential to succeed in this role
* Experience in development initiatives for productivity software
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.