GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 7 million people use GoodRx’s website and popular mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing the growth of our desktop and mobile web consumer products. This individual will make data driven decisions in managing and growing our existing funnel. The ideal candidate will have experience acting as the Product Owner for a mature ecommerce business and provide best practices and innovative solutions to help us continue to scale our consumer products. High level goals for the role include optimizing conversion funnel and user engagement respectively.
* Building and maintaining the consumer product roadmap and ensuring product development connects to business goals
* Driving the web and mobile product vision
* Setting the product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating product schedules with a team of engineers to ship high-quality experiences to internal GoodRx teams
* Establishing clear channels of communication with business stakeholders across the company including marketing and customer care to determine product needs and requirements
* Managing the product development process from concept through to launch and beyond
* Building use cases and user stories around a product and communicating them effectively
* Integrating user feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy user needs as well as wants
* Informing product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior
* Identifying methods and metrics for identifying success and failures while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives
* 5+ years of product management / product ownership experience
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
* Experience working on a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and partners
* Familiarity with user experience and user interface best practices
* Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
* Solid technical knowledge either through formal education or professional experience
* Experience working for a startup a plus
* Experience working in the healthcare industry is a plus
Apply to GoodRx (Senior Desktop and Mobile Product Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.