Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We are looking for an Instructional Designer to create, organize and deliver customized global training offerings that will enhance specific role-based skills, leading to increased productivity and new hire ramp-up. These trainings will focus on achieving Facebook’s headcount goals as well as reinforcing our internal and external employment brand. This position will be responsible for partnering closely with recruiting leadership, recruiting partners, Human Resources and Corporate Learning and Development to assess the overall developmental needs of the global recruiting team.
* Manage the development, administration and implementation of global recruiting course offerings
* Assess effectiveness of training techniques & programs through measurable outcomes
* Develop effective training offerings to ensure individual/team development and goal attainment
* Modify new and existing content for various regions
* Ensure training, ongoing effectiveness and continued alignment of global recruiting training partners
* Evaluate and recommend new vendors and best practices
* Apply instructional design methodology to new and existing training content
* Partner with groups across Facebook involved in training to share and learn
* 3+ years’ experience developing content
* 2+ years’ experience developing e-learning content
* 2+ years’ experience creating facilitator and participant guides
* 1+ years’ experience with global programs
* At least 4 experiences of developing a training course from scratch, through to implementation and post-training assessment
* 2+ years’ experience with global programs
* Recruiting specific content creation
* Mobile learning experience
* Gamification experience
* Understanding of the Facebook culture
* Creative project management skills both at a strategic and a tactical level
* Ability to independently identify, act on and manage multiple priorities
* Relationship skills (both internal and external)
* Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Apply to Facebook (Recruiting Instructional Designer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.