EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
As Hospitality & Workplace Services (H&WS) Representative, you'll be an integral part of the H&WS Team, and a pivotal force in managing its activities. You'll carry out various duties within office services, including setting up and supporting hospitality and meeting services. In addition, you'll prepare supplies for in-office hoteling clients, and maintain office equipment maintenance by completing documented set-up, maintenance and repair routines.
* Manage various H&WS functions at EY sites, providing consistent, quality, and cost-effective services. Apply leading knowledge to protect the firm's assets and image, by maintaining a safe, functional and productive work environment
* Perform specialized tasks as required (e.g., helping H&WS, box moves, external messenger services, record keeping, binding, faxing, photocopying, ordering business cards, books and periodicals)
* Receive and track H&WS work order requests. Dispatch work orders to maintenance staff
* Gain an understanding of daily work routines and procedures such as mail, filing, supplies, etc
* Understand and operate local office equipment, including audio and visual equipment and inventory
* Set-up and prepare in-office hoteling workspaces and meeting spaces (audio and visual equipment for meetings, food and beverages, etc.)
* Coordinate video teleconferences by reserving the equipment and space needed, and confirming peripheral equipment is compatible with all sites, and is operational prior to meeting start time
* Help with other facilities and hospitality functions as necessary
* Operate within established procedures and standards
* Recommend ways to improve processes and better manage expenses
* May coordinate activities of office, hospitality, meeting and hoteling staff
* Strong communication and customer service skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* In-depth knowledge of systems, tools and procedures related to office maintenance, hospitality, meeting and in-office hoteling services
* Ability to learn and use EY Reserve and EY Workplace system tools
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* A minimum of 1-3 years related experience
* High School diploma, or equivalent experience
Apply to EY (Hospitality & Workplace Services Representative (Receptionist))
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.