Hughes Network Systems (Hughes), an EchoStar Company, is the world’s leading provider of satellite broadband for home and office, delivering innovative network technologies, managed services, and solutions for enterprises and governments globally. HughesNet is the #1 high-speed satellite Internet service in the marketplace, with offerings to suit every budget. To date, Hughes has shipped more than 4 million systems to customers in over 100 countries.
Hughes is seeking a Principal Financial Analyst to join our Finance team and play a key role in supporting a vibrant high technology organization. The candidate selected for this opportunity will join a TEAM of individuals focused on the financial planning functions of Hughes.
* Primary financial support for Corporate groups (i.e. Facilities, Operations, Quality, etc.) in all aspects of developing and reporting department expenses, capital budgets, and forecasts
* Consolidating and reporting company-wide financial forecasts on a monthly basis
* Proactively participating and providing leadership with the Company-wide annual budget process
* Gathers, prepares, analyzes, and summarizes financial data while working closely with other departments/entities
* Conducts financial analyses necessary to assist senior management in understanding business performance
* Interacts regularly with corporate senior management at divisional levels when preparing financial analysis and presentations
* Other duties as assigned by manager to include: ad-hoc financial information requests
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
* 4+ years Corporate Accounting or Finance background
* Certified Public Accountant
* Highly-skilled in financial statements
* Experience with Hyperion Essbase
* Strong Excel & Financial Model Skills
* Experience with SAP
* Corporate finance and accounting experience
* Strong interpersonal, decision-making, analytical and organizational skills
* Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to manage competing priorities independently and within the team, working for the overall success of the company
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.