Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
As the Finance Manager, the Senior Professional, Finance will be an integral part of the CoreLogic Our Finance team strives to accomplish first class financial forecasting, reporting and planning processes. You will be responsible for coordinating month end financial reviews, preparing financial reports and analysis, leading the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes. The Finance Manager will also drive business partnership and coordinate finance activities. The ideal candidate will have a strong critical thinking mindset that can translate financial data into business insights and actionable recommendations.
* Drive close partnership with segment finance and business teams on planning, forecasts and monthly reporting activities.
* Coordinate monthly financial reporting and variance driver analysis for D&A Core Property. Create detailed and accurate monthly analysis of financial and operational results that provide leadership with explanations on variances to budget, trend and year over year growth.
* Communicate and establish relationships with segment and business unit finance team on a regular basis, supporting closer alignment on company priorities, timelines and revenue / EBITDA expectations.
* Help segment finance team develop approach and conduct root cause and lever analysis to drive higher forecasting accuracy.
* Assist in leading the financial planning and forecasting process by enhancing existing process and executing on company-wide long range strategic plans, annual budgets and rolling monthly forecasts.
* Coordinate the annual budget plan process by revamping planning model to capture business drivers, ensuring standardization and comparability across segments and functions, establishing clear top and bottom line expectations and quarterbacking cross functional active engagements.
* Help develop roadmap that covers detailed logistic steps, timelines and stakeholders for company’s long range strategic plan.
* Coordinate with leaders across functions to ensure well-orchestrated delivery of business / product priorities and financial vision over the next three years.
* Lead the rolling monthly forecast process by simplifying and streamlining data collection process and establishing business accountability towards forecasting accuracy.
* Lead business and financial projects.
* Oversee the development of financial and business KPI database that serves as key business indicators and levers for revenue and margin performance.
* Facilitate capital planning and analysis, including project level ROI projections and performance reporting.
* Support management team with ad hoc reporting requests and special projects, including acquisitions, profitability analysis, process improvement projects, strategic analysis, and others.
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics required; Master’s degree preferred
* 7-10 years of experience in financial planning, budgeting/forecasting, Public Accounting experience a plus
* Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or SQL a plus superior critical thinking skills, including the ability to identify trends within raw data
* Strong written and verbal communications skills, including an ability to influence people to move toward collective organizational goals, effectively communicate financial results both verbally and through reports, and make informative presentations to leadership
* Proven track record of independent development of analytical tools and methodologies, including creation of spreadsheet based reports, tools and analysis
* Excellent organizational skills
* Established track record on process simplification and automation
* Ability to manage multiple projects on concurrent basis by demonstrating ability to meet deadlines
* Advanced knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Excel including business and financial modeling
* Ability to research and analyze data, and convert data into business insights
* Must be flexible and have the ability to adapt to a changing environment
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.