We help consumers make better choices about credit cards. The credit card is one of the most ubiquitous products in the world. It’s hard to imagine modern life without it. It’s also one of the least understood. And that lack of understanding is potentially threatening to consumers’ economic well-being. CreditCards.com is the leading online marketing and publishing organization devoted to helping consumers make informed choices about credit cards.
CreditCards.com is seeking an experienced SEM professional to join our team, interacting with the day-to-day aspects of search engine marketing and analysis. If you have professional experience in search engine marketing, analyzing large amounts of data and managing multiple tasks and have a desire to be part of a growing and innovative team, we'd love to connect with you!
* Manage the company’s digital search campaigns by establishing new campaigns, managing the ad copy and bids of new and existing campaigns, analyzing campaign revenue and expenses and preparing reports to communicate the campaign performance to management.
* Maintain and improve on digital marketing performance, with changing revenue month to month.
* Identify new and/or additional marketing opportunities across several different search engines and websites.
* Manage the consistency of the search campaign messaging between networks.
* Stay abreast of new developments in digital marketing and provide suggestions to apply the new opportunities to our business.
* Develop expertise in and maintain proficiency in latest techniques of search engine marketing through online and offline educational resources.
* Manage and optimize campaigns using a bid management tool.
* Provide input into new tools and services to add to our sites.
* Provide analysis and feedback to management for decision making.
* Prepare forecasts and budgets for marketing campaigns.
* Other duties as deemed appropriate.
* Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
* 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, paid search preferred.
* Excellent Excel skills required.
* Must be a self-starter, flexible and comfortable with the ups and downs of project cycles.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
* Ability to analyze large amounts of data.
* Ability to write targeted online ad copy.
* Ability to produce effective ideas under tight timelines.
* Ability to function independently.
* Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks.
* Ability to follow through.
* Ability to deliver projects on time.
* Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work well with others is required.
Apply to CreditCards.com (Search Engine Marketing Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.