CMCSA is a type of publicly traded stocks of Comcast, a mass media and communications company that provides cable, entertainment, and communication products and services. It is a class A common stock traded in NASDAQ. CMCSA offers voting rights of .1323 votes per share.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, analysis and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy and timeline commitments.
* Provides research and assistance to leadership in the development and design of new projects.
* Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
* Manages project status and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings, and written, electronic, and graphic reports.
* Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects. Provides overall prioritization and director of work assignments, team resources, etc. Monitor and creates project deliverables.
* Coordinates with other work streams, projects, and initiatives which may impact successful completion of project.
* Manages all assigned projects to completion ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintaining overall project ownership.
* Acts as a single point of contact for project status. Maintains communication with stakeholders.
* Facilitates project meetings.
* Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management. Ensures effective implementation of solutions/changes.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Project Management or equivalent. Knowledgeable on techniques and tools.
* Direct work experience in project management capacity.
* Proven knowledge of change management.
* Proven people management, strategic planning, risk management and proficiency in a project management software preferred: Microsoft Project.
* Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* Field of Study-Business
* Certifications-Scrum, Six Sigma, CAPM
* Years' Experience-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
* Organizational Savvy
* Strategic Approach: Understands and addresses inter-dependencies and real issues.
* Experience managing deliverables and milestones: on time/ within business objectives.