Every day, Clover devices handle the core credit card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. We provide next-generation payment services to the world's largest payment processor, First Data, (USD$2.2 trillion processing volume). Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers.
As the Global Product Manager at Clover, you will be responsible for evaluating, prioritizing and socializing Clover’s domestic and international growth opportunities within Clover and throughout First Data, Clover’s parent company. In the US, Clover’s success is predicated on the success of our sales partners. In this role, you act as product champion and are responsible for communicating value, advocating for market share, understanding market requirements and working with Clover Product Managers to size the opportunity and influence the roadmap. Internationally, Clover is expanding. You will manage the in-country product managers to ensure successful market launches and expansion. Here, you will be responsible for understanding local market position and organizational capabilities, working with local teams to determine product, positioning and pricing, and taking best practices from the US and adapting them to new markets. You’re an expert at cross-functional alignment and will bring in Product Managers, Designers, Business Operations and Engineers to understand what it takes to implement an idea and serve as the lynchpin for communicating progress and key milestones back to various stakeholders. Your goal is to deliver Clover to small businesses globally and change the way small businesses interact with customers and manage their businesses.
* Drive growth through new channel opportunities and product enhancements for Clover in the US
* Manage various stakeholders with competing priorities
* Build business cases (including opportunity sizing and financial analysis) to define, evaluate and prioritize competing opportunities to inform Clover’s roadmap
* Manage cross-functional teams across Clover, First Data and First Data bank partners to create a best-in-class products and product experiences
* Evaluate new markets for Clover internationally (including opportunity sizing, product-market fit and localization requirements)
* Work with First Data’s international executives to shape market strategy for Clover (product, positioning, pricing)
* Manage in-country Clover product managers to shape ongoing product strategy and implementation
* Refine Clover international staffing model across product, operations and support
* Set up systems to monitor and measure new market success and feed learnings back into strategic evaluation process
* Communicate rationale, prioritization and development status with executive stakeholders and partners
* Willingness to travel domestically and internationally 20%
* 7-9 years in consulting, corporate strategy or financial services
* BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
* Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Comfort presenting to C-suite executives
* Proven track record of leading projects from evaluation through recommendation and implementation
* Experience in complex stakeholder management
* Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
* Strong fluency with data – analyzing data sets and making data-driven decisions
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.