Healthwise is a global provider of health information, decision support tools, behavior change assistance, and personal care planning for the top health plans, care management companies, hospitals, and consumer health portals. Each year, millions of people use our content and tools to manage their health, make better health decisions, and live healthier lives. Above all, we believe that our people are the most important part of our nonprofit organization.
The Solutions Consultant proposes and manages Professional Services engagements for clients and partners, including payer organizations (health plans), care management organizations, provider organizations (hospital/clinic systems), government organizations and HIT platform vendors. The service is focused on increasing value and utilization of Healthwise products and solutions.
* Manages the opportunity pipeline for one or more service programs.
* Qualifies opportunities for solutions and services with clients.
* In a pre-sale capacity, consults with clients to understand their challenges and/or opportunities, gathers functional and technical requirements.
* Consults with subject matter experts to design innovative and effective services and solutions.
* Gathers resource estimates and develops costing and pricing for services.
* Develops proposals for services and presents to clients in a way that provides clarity, demonstrates value, builds trust and inspires confidence.
* Develops framework, process and templates for service agreements and custom product license agreements.
* Manages the contracting process for services and custom solutions, including collaboration with legal team, negotiation with clients, defining deliverables, pricing, protecting intellectual property and limiting liability.
* Oversees delivery of service and is responsible for creating measurable value and satisfaction for clients.
* Works across teams to secure and schedule enterprise resources as needed to support service engagements.
* In a service delivery capacity, consults with client stakeholders to understand key objectives, constraints, define requirements, success metrics, develop workflows, and provide best practices for change management.
* Oversees ongoing maintenance and support of custom solutions.
* Oversees time tracking and invoicing for service engagements.
* Collaborates with product teams to provide client feedback and/or product ideas to ensure that our product solutions provide optimal value to customers.
* Identifies and qualifies opportunities to provide more value for clients with additional products and services.
* Streamlines service delivery to improve efficiency for Healthwise and increase value to customers.
* Requires between 20% and 50% travel; typically 10 to 25 trips per year.
* Performs other duties and special projects as assigned or needed.
* 5+ years of services management, product management and/or consulting experience with a strong business and technical background.
* Advanced degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience in healthcare working with payer and/or provider organizations, particularly in the areas of consumer health education, care coordination, care management, wellness and prevention, shared decision making, and/or patient engagement.
* Experience with analysis and design of web-based, consumer-facing applications that employ mobile and social media technologies.
* Exceptional business analysis, project management, communication and presentation skills.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and present complex solution proposals and Statements of Work for services and custom solutions.
* Demonstrated experience in building effective relationships with executive sponsors and stakeholders, both internally and externally.
* All offers are contingent upon the completion of a background check.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.