Clever Devices designs innovative technology solutions for all modes of public transportation, including fixed-route, bus rapid transit, paratransit and rail. Clever Devices solutions enhance mobility and help meet the public transportation challenges of communities around the world. Clever Devices deliver scalable and modular Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), providing benefits to transit system operators and the riding public.
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for the applicable technology and schedule performance of assigned projects within cost limitations and standards. The Assistant Project Manager also is responsible for helping lead the project team for technical review of system design and documentation with the customer.
* Establishes a project plan and schedules.
* Established a working relationship with the customer’s stakeholders and maintains good communication correspondence with customer.
* Establishes milestones and monitor adherence to project plan and schedules
* Ensures applicable technology and schedule performance of assigned projects
* Ensures projects meet cost limitations
* Coordinates and performs review of the project deliverables, including software and hardware.
* Reports of project performance and status monthly.
* Manages the procurement of equipment and material necessary to execute on the project
* Helps Project Manager lead the project team for technical review of system design and documentation with the customer
* Works on individual projects or on large platforms with Project Managers
* Co-ordinates within various customer and internal groups to ensure project progress and on-site work.
* Works onsite at customer’s facility 30-40% of the time including travel abroad.
* Able to perform basic hardware and software hands-on work.
* Adheres to company processes and policies.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
* 2+ years project management experience
* PMP certifications or coursework a plus.
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong and effective interpersonal skills
* Strong ability to negotiate and influence others
* Strong verbal and written communications, presentation and persuasive skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to travel 30-40% of the time
* Good business judgment
* Ability to lead a team
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize
* Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadline in a complete manner
* Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as ability to learn new programs such as Axapta
Apply to Clever Devices (Assistant Project Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.