* Partner with Mobility Programs Lead and 2 other Mobility Managers to develop and improve programs, policies and administration of the mobility process to meet the US business needs and ensure seamless service delivery to clients.
* Facilitate consistent, effective mobility solutions in collaboration with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, business leaders, and external partners to enable efficient, cost effective and supportive deployment of employees within/into the US
* Global vendor management for all core relocation vendors to provide best in class, reliable, and cost-effective services. Relocation vendors include: Global Relocation Management Company (RMC) and 3 global Household Goods providers, 3 US mortgage firms, and 2 Cost of Living data providers - $35M+ annual spend.
* Manage and assess third party relocation partnerships to include the facilitation of quarterly business reviews and report outs to leadership that include mobility activity, SLA performance and process/program optimizations. Develop and present business case for change, as appropriate, to leadership. Participate/lead RFP's, when appropriate, and play leadership role in socialization and decision making during these times. Lead new relocation vendor implementations, as appropriate.
* Oversee daily service delivery for moves within/into the US, conduct case review as needed, address exception requests, and respond to escalations. Provide policy and process counseling to employees, managers, and the HR staff as required.
* Identify, assess, and select best-in-class mobility processes, tools, and technologies. Participate in regional and global networks to identify best practices that influence service delivery innovation.
* Drive timely execution of key reporting tasks including weekly quick funding process and monthly audit; monthly invoice review process; Quarterly Accrual and Forecast reporting, Quarterly American Express compliance auditing, and monthly cross-charge reporting of expenses for transfers with corporate accounting.
* Lead or participate in other global mobility initiatives and projects as needed