With annual sales of CHF 6.7 billion (EUR 6.22 billion / USD 6.91 billion) in fiscal year 2015/16, the Zurich-based Barry Callebaut Group is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products – from the origination and processing cocoa beans to producing the finest chocolates, including chocolate fillings, decorations and compounds. The Group runs more than 50 production facilities worldwide and employs a diverse and dedicated global workforce of over 9,300 people.
The Inventory Coordinator position consists of balancing and tracking production movements in a manner of using SAP software. The position also involves cycle counts and production measurements
* Track product movements in order to maintain a balanced inventory.
* Determine aged/expired inventory and assign a disposition to rework and/or scrap product in respect with QA requirements.
* Track production efficiencies and report the information to the appropriate associates.
* Manage 3rd party warehouses of raw materials and semi-finished product; reconcile inventories monthly.
* Perform all inventory adjustments permitted by Supply Chain Manager and Controller.
* Manage the inventory of slow movers and SLED raw materials and provide recommendations on testing, sale, and/or scrapping of raw materials to local supply chain and sourcing teams.
* Weekly reports on production errors and feedback on what improvements could be made.
* SAP training for supervisors, operators and office associates.
* Cycle count documentation.
* Create IS requests for SAP improvements.
* Compare actual inventories vs. budget inventories to balance stock
* Maintain inventory accuracy in various bin locations for both Food Manufacturing
* Organize daily cycle count program
* Responsible to have all location complete cycle count 2 times per year
* Balance production staging area daily.
* Adjust small differences by staging area daily and larger adjustments as needed.
* Explain and report all variances by production line.
* Provide inventory report on accuracy.
* Cross train and back up team members
* Function as WMS super user for production support and receiving.
* Participate in weekly planning meeting.
* Reach accuracy objectives for inventory.
* Report all negative impact issues to supervisor regarding inventory accuracy.
* Coordinate all inventory activities with warehouse, purchasing, production, and quality departments
* Committed to providing a safe food product
* Works within all regulatory requirements
* Perform all other related duties as requested
* Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the Pennsauken facility.
* Daily/Weekly/Monthly productions update recap reports.
* Basic computer knowledge
* Microsoft Word/Excel Skills
* Microsoft Access Skills
* Microsoft PowerPoint skills
* SAP skills
* Customer relations
* Product history background
* Reporting skills
* Good communication skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.