Auth0 is a cloud service that provides a set of unified APIs and tools that instantly enables single sign-on and user management for any application, API or IoT device. It's modern identity infrastructure, built for developers. Auth0 provides open source SDKs for all popular platforms, all popular operating systems, all popular devices and all popular programming languages. It allows connections to any identity provider from social to enterprise to custom username/password databases.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the maintenance and analysis of the payroll function, including the timekeeping system and benefit administration. You have a working knowledge of US Federal and State rules and regulations and the ability to maintain payroll in multiple international locations and through multiple entities. You are detail oriented, outstanding customer service and work collaboratively. An understanding of payroll accounting and reconciliations is also required. While the emphasis of this role is payroll, it includes responsibilities including vendor management and acting as a backup resource for accounts payable and accounts receivable processing.
* Prepare and maintain payroll in multiple entities and countries, including: Masterfile data, temporary pay data, benefit deductions
* Work closely with the People team to ensure you are receiving all necessary new hire, changes and documents to process payroll in a timely manner
* Register in new states for income tax withholding and unemployment insurance.
* Communicate new states to insurance company for workers comp policies
* Manager annual workers comp audit, pulling requested data and communicating with auditorsUpload semi-monthly 401K and H.S.A contributions
* Review payroll audit reports and make adjustments to ensure the accuracy of each employee’s paycheck
* Point of contact to employees and cross-functional groups regarding payroll related questions or issues
* Analyze balance sheet accounts and reconcile various payroll related general ledger accounts in multiple countriesEnsure proper paperwork flowReconciles annual federal payroll W-3 report.
* Files quarterly employer’s reports with WA State Department of Labor and Industries.
* Ensures payments related to employee garnishments and payroll taxes are accurate and made in a timely manner.
* Proactively identifies and resolves any issues with the third-party payroll processing company.
* Audits employee expenses and processes related reimbursements.
* Maintains accurate employee hours and records, processes interface from data collection terminal to payroll processing software.
* Prepares ad-hoc payroll reports as needed
* Serve as occasional back-up support for AR/AP function
* Manage and track details for vendor engagements
* Benefits Support Coordinates employee enrollments and terminations with benefit provider administrators, including COBRA administrator.
* Verifies benefits providers’ monthly billings and submits check requests for payment processing.
* Prepares quarterly benefits eligibility reports
* Assists the People team with annual benefits open enrollment processCalculates accrued employee benefits and employee payroll hours as needed
* Assists with the development and maintenance of automated systems.
* Able to work with sensitive personal data, keeping all information confidential
* Responsible for maintaining database integrity
* Relevant Degree preferred
* 3+ years’ relevant experience in finance, accounting and/or payroll function; other equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
* Requires a working knowledge of federal & state rules/regulations, paycheck calculation, and ability to understand, and apply internal company policies
* Solid in-country payroll processing experience, including working with ADP Workforce NowSolid computer skills, proficiency in excel and accounting systems
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a collaborative work style, open to coaching and commitment to get the job done
* Ability to look at situations from several points of view, but persuasive with details and facts
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.