At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
As a Customer Care Professional, you have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of existing and new customers. Our unique servicing philosophy puts your passion to serve – and your personality – at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships with our company. Customer Care Professionals deliver extraordinary care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. Customer Care Professionals strive to make it easy to do business with us, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us. You will be responsible for performing duties based on your licensure. Claims intake and servicing involves gathering the needed information for an adjuster to be able to adjudicate the claim effectively. This involves engaging with customers to gain accurate information and providing empathy for the hardship that lead to filing the claim. Licensed agents will additionally be responsible for engaging their customers and building relationships as they are providing the needed information before completing enrollments.
* Delivering extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
* Resolving product or service inquiries by asking probing questions, determining the cause of the issue; selecting and presenting the best solution.
* Growing and nurturing customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
* Documenting necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer within the scope of your licenses
* Delivering extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
* Attending pre-licensing education courses and passing Accident & Health and Property & Causality exams
* Ability to work in a structured and fast paced environment where you will be motivated to meet or exceed performance targets
* Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize a varied workload
* A consultative manner, resourcefulness and ability to influence
* Creativity in solving problems and eagerness to identify and present effective solutions
* Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel and ability to grasp new systems
* Attend pre-licensing education courses and passing Accident & Health and Property & Causality exams outside of your scheduled shift
* Ability to pass the state insurance licensing exam
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.