AEG Live, the live-entertainment division of Los Angeles-based AEG, is dedicated to all aspects of live contemporary music performance: touring, one-offs, broadcasts, sponsorship, festivals, special events with seventeen regional offices and thirty-seven state-of the-art venues.
Under the direction of the shift supervisor, the Guest Services Representative is responsible for welcoming and engaging all guests & attendees to the Los Angeles Convention Center with a warm smile and ensuring the visit is positively memorable. Also is tasked with ensuring the safety of all employees, patrons, and guests.
* Will be standing for long periods of time while posted in various locations in the facility. Will also provide information, directions and escorts to LACC guests when necessary. Will assist and accommodate guests with disabilities.
* When necessary, will assist Guest Services management with retrieving lost and found property. Also will assist with inventorying Guest Services and Security uniforms and equipment.Handle any guest complaints in a timely and professional manner, and offer assistance with a World Class Service mindset.
* Will assist Guest Services and Security Management with any training exercises including but not limited to: medical aids, emergency procedures or Encore Guest Services Training several times a year.
* Minimum education level of: High School Diploma or GED.
* At least one year experience is a guest services related work environment.
* Minimum of 1-2 year experience in a sports, entertainment or convention facility environment preferred.
* Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment during large or high profile events.
* Ability to pass a criminal background check, employment verification, and drug screening.
* Ability to represent AEG, LACC and the Guest Services Department in an exemplary manner.
* Ability to maintain good business relations with all employees, guests, clients and service providers.
* Ability to interact effectively and calmly with angry or emotional guests, clients and employees.
* Ability to maintain a neat, clean and professional demeanor and dress appearance.
* A good understanding of the guest services roles in a facility environment.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.