* Sales & Marketing Coordinator
* Qualified candidates should possess the desire and ability to coordinate sales & marketing activities related to the organization's business practices in a fast-paced environment.
* Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 5+ years experience in a marketing or sales role. Candidate must be able to prioritize multiple tasks, work well independently as well as with others, work well under pressure, and succeed in a deadline-driven, dynamic environment with minimal direction.
* Candidate should be highly organized, professional, demonstrate initiative, extremely detailed-oriented, and passionate about sales & marketing. Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills are required, in addition to strong project management, CRM, design, formatting, web administration, word processing, and proofreading skills. Candidate must be results-oriented, able to handle multiple projects and be a great team player.
* A college degree from an accredited university (Bachelors or Masters) in Marketing, Communications, Business, Computer Science, or related field. 5+ Years of experience in sales, marketing, marketing communications, or digital design.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate great analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to follow through.
- Demonstrate ability to organize work and set priorities.
- Work independently.
- Write and edit communications that conform to prescribed style and format
(newsletter, marketing copy, collateral, etc.)
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience with website administration and database management preferred
- Event marketing & management experience preferred
* Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc); proven knowledge and experience working with PowerPoint is preferred; proficiency with Adobe software (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) and Salesforce is a plus.