Accelerate your growth with ZoomInfo, an Inc. 5000 company. ZoomInfo’s Growth Acceleration Platform offers the most accurate and actionable B2B contact and company intelligence to help organizations accelerate growth and profitability. The continuously updated database enables sales and marketing teams to execute more effective marketing campaigns and improve sales prospecting efforts with access to on demand direct dial phone numbers, email addresses, and background information.
The mission of the Web Applications Team is to build attractive and easy-to-use tools which provide our clients with access to in-depth profiles on millions of business people and companies. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Web Applications Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large data set. If you like working on tough problems, whether that’s building systems that handle millions of customer requests per day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
* Write high-volume server applications (full stack)
* Build slick and responsive Web UI tools that can handle millions of requests a day
* Work with cutting-edge technology like Hadoop, Solr, JBoss, Hibernate, Angular, HBase and Mongo
* Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers
* Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels
* Work for a profitable, growing company that works with an impressive Fortune 500 client list
* 4-8 years industry experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience writing high-volume web applications (full stack)
* Writing multi-threaded or distributed programs is a plus. You know how to make your code scale.
* Experience with any of the following is a plus: J2EE, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Junit
* Familiarity with Hadoop, Solr/Lucene is a plus
* Good presentation skills. You should be able to talk intelligently and passionately about the interesting challenges your projects presented
* You should be able to tell us why you want to work here and what kinds of challenges you're looking for
Apply to ZoomInfo (Senior Software Engineer for Web Applications)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.