* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field (or foreign equivalent) is required.
* Additional classroom or professional development or training in related field, considered a plus.
* Minimum 7 years of hands on experience in QA automation for unit, TestNG, functional, Web UI and performance testing for complex client server or high volume web applications.
* 5 years coding experience in Java as a developer or test developer. Working knowledge of JSP, Servlets, Spring, MVC and Java enterprise applications.
* Minimum 2 years of hands on experience with Selenium.
* 5 years of experience in at least one of the API/Unit test automation frameworks. viz. jUnit, TestNG, HTTPUnit, HTMLUnit, Mocking frameworks - easyMock or jMockIt
* 2 years of experience in one of the test and Project management tools like - TargetProcess, TestLink, STAF, qaTraq.
* Proficient in QA methodologies, and various stages of software quality assurance including Black Box/White Box/Gray box, configuration, performance testing, requirements analysis, test planning, reporting/control and root cause analysis.
* Test automation development experience, both functional automation and performance automation, using open source tools or java based homegrown tools is strongly preferred.
* Must have implemented maintainable automation frameworks and test suites using Selenium.
* Good understanding of SQL, HTML, CSS, JS, Spring, Hibernate, XML, HTTP protocol, Shell scripting, debugging tools like firebug, charles, IE Developer tools and code profiling tools like jProfiler.
* Experienced in using various bug tracking, source control and build release tools, like JIRA, SVN, GIT, ANT, Hudson, Jenkins, TargetProcess, etc..
* Organized and process oriented individual with ability to maintain excellent process/testing/build release documentation and reports.
* Previous experience with Hudson is preferred but not required.
* Ability to adapt and willingness to learn new technology or techniques.