Deliver Results with Integrity, Be Passionate and Have Fun, and Enhance Lives Every Day: it's the way in which we embrace these values that defines us as a company. Living these values day in and day out drives our exemplary customer service and has led Veterans United to become a leader in the VA Loan industry.
Veterans United Home Loans is seeking a web application developer to collaborate with Product Owners and other Software Developers in an XP/Agile environment, in order to satisfy our internal and external customers through early, frequent, and continuous delivery of simple high-quality and high value software.
* Test-Drive high-quality, self-documenting code using Pair Programming Practices, Agile Principles, Clean Code Techniques, SOLID and other software design principles.
* Refactor older code as you work on it to reduce the Team’s overall value capacity backlog.
* Create intuitive user interfaces through front- and back-end design.
* Create and maintain minimal documentation.
* Strong OOP design and coding skills.
* Experienced in full-stack development.
* Excellent communication skills with a passion for face-to-face over written communication.
* Excel in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
* Thrive in a highly cooperative work setting.
* Familiarity/experience working in Agile, Scrum, Kanban and/or Lean software development environments.
* Experience with XP practices, particularly Test-Driven Development and Pair Programming.
* At least 3 years of relevant experience in software delivery, preferably in one of the following tech stacks:
* Familiarity with SOAP and/or REST
Apply to Veterans United Home Loans (Application Developer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.