Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster, and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S., to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and technology solutions to businesses of all sizes.
The Principal Technology Project Manager works to coordinate implementations, deployments and updates across all relevant teams to ensure a seamless and easy experience to the end-user. Planning and coordinating with all internal teams often needs to consider networks, servers, software requirements and much more in order to create a plan for delivery. He/she will be able to organize and execute on many levels within the business to see a project's successful conclusion. Ensuring we have an organizing force behind all of our projects is vital to our ability to stay technologically advanced in a competitive space.
* Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery.
* Projects often involve network, server or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and more.
* Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
* Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
* Projects will vary in number, size and complexity.
* Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
* Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
* Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
* Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
* Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience; or equivalent experience.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.