* BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of full lifecycle software development experience including coding, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment.
* Strong desire to work at a rapidly growing startup and make it a success. Comfortable learning new technologies and tools.
* Expert in React.js. Experience with various app architectures especially Redux.
* Experience with Nodejs (Hapi.js).
* Knowledge of inner workings modern web browser - history, pop/push-state, localStorage, etc
* Best web practices and performance tuning.
Bonus points for knowledge of:
* React Native.
* AWS ecosystem such as Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS, and CloudWatch.
* Docker ecosystem and container orchestration systems such as ECS or Kubernetes.
What we can offer you:
* An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building the next multi-billion dollar consumer brand around the single largest purchase of our lives.
* You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
* Competitive cash and equity compensation, full medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k, flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory) and sick time and are open to where you live and work.
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte and Raleigh with more on the way. In fact, we are proud to be a distributed company with employees in 13 different states. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Knock are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.