Turbonomic’s Hybrid Cloud Management Platform enables heterogeneous environments to self-manage to assure the performance of any application in any cloud. Turbonomic’s patented decision engine dynamically analyzes application demand and allocates shared resources in real time to maintain a continuous state of application health.
As the only hybrid cloud management platform that continuously analyzes application consumption, costs and compliance constraints and automatically allocates resources in real time, Turbonomic is looking for a marketing leader who understands the channel ecosystem to join our team as Channel Marketing Director. You will be focused on supporting demand generation to acquire Fortune 5000 customers through our strategic partner programs, resellers and alliances. You will work with our Partner Organization (~20 staff) to enable the team to generate and close incremental business leveraging partners.
* Drive programs to recruit, enable, and support strategic partners and channel resellers
* Define and execute campaigns that enable partners to acquire Fortune 5000 customers
* Execute programs to gain channel reseller’s mindshare
* Grow mindshare within partner ecosystem
* Engage marketing peers at partner organizations to execute joint go-to-market strategies
* Maintain Turbonomic’s Partner Portal
* Manage Access to the Portal
* Refresh and post required partner program content
* Define portal workflows and design
* Define and promote partner sales and technical certifications
* Maintain Turbonomic’s Website / Partner Pages
* Maintain and refresh partner related website pages using Wordpress
* Develop, communicate, and manage the quarterly partner marketing plans and budget
* Manage the allocation and distribution of marketing development funds (MDF)
* Drive channel related press, blog, and social media strategy working with Marketing Communications
* Host quarterly Town Hall meetings leveraging Zoom (webcasts)
* Send monthly partner newsletters leveraging Marketo (emails)
* Deliver weekly status updates at internal partner and marketing meetings
* 8+ years of experience in marketing with an enterprise software company, preferably in channel marketing
* Demonstrated experience managing marketing budgets ideally within a channel marketing setting.
* A strong understanding of a tiered distribution channel ecosystem.
* Demonstrated Program/Project management experience
* Self-directed, strong business acumen and analytical/forecasting skills
* Understanding of cloud and enterprise sales and solutions
* Possess core attributes of strategic thinking and strategy development; Teamwork (includes field engagement and collaboration); Drive for results; Impact and influence; Organizational agility; Problem solving
* Experience managing virtual teams across a subsidiary’s matrix structure and strong negotiation skills and inclusive behaviors
* Demonstrated experience collaborating and communicating with senior executives.
* Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred
* Ability/willingness to travel as needed
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.