Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Take your office into the operating room selling at Stryker Orthopedics! Open your next career door with Stryker by using your sales ability and passion to make a difference in the health and well-being of others! Stryker is a global leader in medical technology. It is our mission to help medical professionals restore people’s health, and every employee has the opportunity to make a difference. Our mission drives our business goal of strong financial results and exceptional growth. We are a performance-based company; our associates are given the tools and opportunities to build dynamic sales careers as highly valued members of an elite team in the industry. The learning curve is steep and requires serious investment from all sides. The expectations are high but so too are the professional rewards and support.
* You will get exposure to the proven winning Stryker culture that delivers Industry leading results in all market segments
* You will receive best-in-class formal training on product portfolio and selling skills which includes on-the-job training in the operating room. You’ll become an expert on surgical procedures by observing well-over 300 cases in your first year
* You will develop well-rounded field exposure to prepare you in all aspects of the selling/ servicing process when a territory opportunity arises
* You will develop a high level of competency in Orthopedic surgical needs and procedures becoming a valuable member of the surgical team and positively impacting surgical outcomes
* You will build a strong brand in account management and client service – key drivers in our business!
* You will work in a highly competitive and challenging work environment that will put your best talents to work every single day
* To be successful in this role bring your strong multitasking ability, ability to read and sell to any audience, drive to achieve and succeed, aptitude to learn medical and technical information quickly, ability to build strong, lasting relationships, a strong work-ethic and a competitive nature
* The ideal candidate will have at least one to two years selling in a business-to-business environment and will have a BS/BA Degree
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.