Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is the 6th largest diversity staffing firm in the US and a global provider of business and IT services, including staff augmentation, managed staffing programs, and solutions, with more than 25 years of consecutive growth.
The Investment Operations Specialist is responsible for providing member service and fulfillment through various channels (phone, mail, email, and fax), for area of expertise to include retirement and non-retirement new account setup, account maintenance, transfer of asset processing, redemption requests and other investment transaction processing. In addition, this role provides resolution to not in good order transactions and contacts members to verify and validate appropriate information.
* Responds to and clarifies member inquiries or requests. Resolves not in good order transactions via outbound calls or emails to member and/or internal front office, to gather additional requirements and verify and validate appropriate information as necessary.
* Reviews, analyzes, and processes basic and routine investment product and services transactions with the highest level of service and quality. Identifies and escalates AML/OFAC red flags and other suspicious account activity.
* Under direct supervision, establishes new investment accounts and maintains account records to include changes or corrections.
* Reviews, interprets and processes internal and external transfers and money movement based on established processes and submits requests for approvals when transactions exceed limit.
* Ensures daily activities comply with applicable regulations and internal policies.
* Works closely with external third party supplier and/or internal partners to resolve issues and address inquiries as needed.
* One year of experience in financial service, industry related customer contact experience, and/or relevant internal product proficiency.
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
* Investment related licenses, designations, and/or degree preferred.
* Experience with account opening.
* Experienced in MS Office Suite of tools.
* Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to work scheduled hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday-Friday / Saturday as needed.
* Ability to work overtime as needed.
Apply to Strategic Staffing Solutions (Investment Operations Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.