**Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required:**
* Advanced knowledge of design and maintenance of a comprehensive large scale Information Security Systems Solutions and best practices to ensure a secure environment.
* Ability to interpret Industry best practices and regulatory requirements and apply them to the Scottrade environment.
* Expert level proficiency with enterprise class firewalls, load balancers, endpoint detection and response solutions, advanced persistent threat systems, privileged access management, two factor authentication, and identity and access management.
* Expert level proficiency with TCP/IP protocals.
* Intermediate level proficiency with Routers and Switches.
* Advanced understanding of end point security systems, server and desktop virtualization principles.
* Familiarity with ACI and or NSX.
* Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN networking skills.
* Advanced security knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems to include core applications such as Active Directory, IIS, Apache, and NFS.
* Familiarity with Enterprise class storage systems to include NAS,SAN, and CAS.
* Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to easily and effectively interact and collaborate with highly technical, non-technical, support, and business staff at all levels.
* Must possess good leadership skills and be able to lead groups of diverse IT associates in both strategic and tactical initiatives.
* Ability to multitask in a fast paced support environment.
* Advanced level proficiency with Visio.
* Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all Scottrade associates and by having a positive attitude.
**Physical Activites & Requirements, Visual Acuity, Working Conditions And Noise Level:**
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
* The physical requirements of this position are considered to be sedentary work (Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.).
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to have close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less in order to view a computer screen).
* This incumbent is exposed to risk of electrical shock (data center environment).
* The noise level in the work environment is considered loud (data storage center).
**Contacts With Others:**
Contacts with other persons within the department on routine matters as well as regular contact with other departments, or outside the organization furnishing or obtaining factual data requiring ordinary courtesy and tact. May need to regularly utilize specialized communication skills in order to maintain goodwill with internal and external customers. May be required to present to management and work product may influence future departmental or organizational policy or procedure decisions.
**Minimum Education & Experience:**
* Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
* 7+ years as an Information Security Engineer required; 2 of those years at the Senior or Architect level.
* Experience in a DevOps environment preferred.