* Self-Starter, eager to learn new technologies in a fast pace environment and work in multiple technology domains.
* Software Defined Networking Principles
* Experience with the following technologies: SAN/NAS storage platforms, ZFS, Exalogics, Exadata, Exalytics
* Expertise of network, storage protocols, Internet standards including TCP, UDP, SNMP, SMTP, SSL, PKI , CIFS, NFS, SAN and others.
* Hands on experience designing and implementing solutions leveraging the Oracle EXA stack
* Understanding of Enterprise DevOps experience
* Demonstrated Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle and Associated Tools
* Strong team player with demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships; creates processes with customer viewpoint; partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
* Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational plans
* 2+ years platform management experience, 2+ years collaborating closely with technical infrastructure teams.
* Working demonstrable knowledge of the following topics: server virtualization, storage, VDI, application delivery, and cloud solutions.
* Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Other desirable skills include:
* Previous experience building and/or testing software applications, and supporting dynamic application environments.
* High comfort level with modern database, web, and collaborative technologies
* BA/BS in computer science, engineering or related technical disciplines/work experience