We believe in the power of data. But after years of working in hospitals we’ve seen it make things harder for frontline teams when it should be making healthcare work better. That’s why we founded Qventus.
Qventus is looking for inside sales associates to build market excitement, engage prospective customers, and contribute to our mission while growing our business. Partnering with field sales executives, the inside sales team member will identify market opportunities and contact hospital leaders from the initial connection point with a prospect through scheduling closing steps. The right candidate has a track record of not only planning but executing, with a history of high sales performance and passion for making our healthcare system more efficient.
* Schedule meetings and interactions with prospective customers to accomplish weekly/monthly pacing goals, both in quantity and quality
* Communicate with healthcare leaders via phone and email to share Qventus solution and create a business opportunity
* Manage calendar details and logistics for prospect interactions for all steps of the sales process
* Assist with internal meetings that will enhance the success of those interactions
* Identify prospect opportunities through strategic territory management and execution in lockstep with Sales Executives
* Develop outreach messaging for Qventus solution aligned with hospital’s operational priorities
* Generate campaigns for targeted meeting acquisition and recruitment to prospect events
* Develop an understanding of healthcare and executive priorities, along with content regarding hospital operations
* Research and prepare market information/background for initial interactions to meeting acquisition (closing activities in partnership with SE?)
* Work with marketing and sales team members to inform the outreach process and maximize our introduction of Qventus into the market
**Core attributes desired:**
* Hold a Bachelor’s degree with high academic performance
* 1-2 years of inside sales or fundraising experience, preferably with health systems and hospitals
* Proven ability to meet and exceed goals while managing multiple priorities
* Ability to effectively communicate with and persuade an executive audience via email and phone
* Proactive problem solving
* Attention to detail
**Core attributes preferred:**
* Understanding of Salesforce to track sales activities
* Basic understanding of healthcare trends and hospital operations
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.