* Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 7 years of consulting, data analysis, compliance, internal audit or risk experience
* Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics and/or other business fields of study.
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge and understanding of performing on project teams and providing deliverables involving multiphase data analysis related to the evaluation of compliance, finance and risk issues, which can involve the following areas:
* Understanding of and utilizing compliance systems and technology, such as Actimize, Mantas, Fiserv, Charles River, Norkom, Optuminsight and customer solutions;
* Evaluating business process, compliance and risk issues.
* Demonstrates expertise in database concepts, including building relationships between tables, grouping data, and producing cohesive analyses;
* Leveraging data manipulation and analysis technologies inclusive of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, or DB2;
* Leveraging data visualization tools such as Spotfire, Qlickview and Tableau; and,
* Operating in a professional services firm or large enterprise as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and or a proven record of success with identifying and obtaining new service opportunities and taking the opportunities through the sales cycle, including the following:
* defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection;
* identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining extensive client relationships;
* assisting with the Leading of teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates proven thought-leader level abilities and success with delivering professional ARCA services for a global network of professional services consulting firms and working seamlessly in a virtual environment to complete projects with team members based in various locations, domestically and globally, which includes the following areas:
* Leading teams, which includes creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues;
* Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client's business;
* Utilizing extensive project management skills in relation to data management projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules;
* Leveraging creative thinking, individual initiative, and flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
* Researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters;
* Approaching clients and team members in an organized and knowledgeable manner and to deliver clear requests for information;
* Communicating with emphases on negotiation and persuasion skills used to sell potential opportunities, including a proven track record with identifying and converting potential engagement opportunities and developing market presence; and
* Exhibiting project leadership.