* looking for a strong Security Analyst with threat security/assesments and SPLUNK certifications.
* Researching attack patterns, threat reports, profiling attackers and their Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and risk / threat analyses.
* Working with other internal security teams to identify and resolve security issues.
* Demonstrating in-depth understanding of cyber analytics development and practical cyber operations.
* Analyzing fraud scenarios.
* Reviewing click stream data to look for malicious patterns that may represent fraud.
* Writing fraud use cases based on analysis and writing detailed alerts to identify fraud signatures.
* Using Force Directed Graphs to identify relationship between events to show malicious traffic hitting accessing and comprising customer accounts.
* Fine tuning rules / policies to reduce false positive alerts.
Client is looking for **US CITIZENS** and **GREEN HARD HOLDERS** only, Having 10+ years experience candidates is preferred. position for W2 and 1099. no C2C