PriceSpider provides brand manufacturers Where-to-Buy solutions that deliver accurate, real-time data using a proprietary spidering technology. It comes with extensive reporting which allows a brand to see information on sales through the reseller channel, price history, MAP monitoring, ratings, reviews and more.
Under general supervision and with understanding of the PriceSpider system, the Client Support Specialist (CSS) is responsible for providing direct technical support to customers. The CSS will resolve customer reported issues in a timely manner, mindful of Service Level commitments. As a CSS, you are the first line of support for these corporate customers, answering their questions and solving their problems. Using a help-desk management portal, you will take on a work stream of client requests (support tickets), and drive them to resolution to the satisfaction of each client. CSS navigates PriceSpider’s organization to escalate challenging issues to the right team members, when engineering or a deeper specialist is required. A CSS plays an integral role in guaranteeing client happiness.
* Research and diagnose root cause and resolution for client issues
* Review and prioritize client support tickets
* Monitor and maintain a strong personal ticket response and ticket resolution rate
* Escalate client tickets across departments as necessary
* Arrange and provide client training as necessary
* Participate in an after-hours, on-call rotation with other team members
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of issues, including in-depth technical analysis, troubleshooting and resolving root causes; engaging with appropriate SMEs as needed to drive incident and problem management
* Daily ticket prioritization and resolution
* Direct client communication via help desk portal and telephone
* Frequent status updates to clients for tickets that have been escalated to other departments
* Providing client status overviews to the Client Success team, keeping them apprised of the customer satisfaction issues related to their clients
* 1-2 years troubleshooting and resolving technical issues in a software, database and web-based environment or comparable educational degree or certification program
* Computer literacy and understanding of basic web technologies
* Ability to adapt to fluid and evolving circumstances
* Creative problem solving skills
* Ability to evaluate data using analytical and logical reasoning to examine each component of data provided
* Strong communication skills—verbal and written
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.