Old National Bank has a rich history dating back to 1834, when we were established on the banks of the Ohio River in Evansville, Ind. We were the city’s first bank, even before Evansville was officially a city. A “community bank” from the beginning, we played a critical role in providing financial services the new community needed to grow and thrive.
The CSA is responsible for providing assistance to Producers in the handling and processing of new and renewal Commercial Lines accounts including Bond Accounts. In addition, the CSA with provide in-house customer service to clients as assigned and requested.
The position specifically entails: coordinating expirations with Producer(s) and obtaining renewal and/or new business information, assisting in marketing of new and renewal business, determining premiums, preparing presentation packets and maintaining underwriting and marketing information by carrier, checking new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, coverages, signatures, and inputting these transactions to generate billing invoices, ensuring that items are delivered and/or mailed to client, ensuring that all electronic files are complete and up-to-date, receiving phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance or bonding needs, claims, or administrative problems, and compiling with the request and/or refer to the Producer(s) when necessary.
* High school graduate or equivalent. College degree preferred.
* 3 – 5 Years of Commercial Insurance and Contract/Commercial Surety experience preferred.
* Thorough understanding of Commercial Lines underwriting, coverages and risk analysis and of Bond underwriting; ability to understand bid specifications and other contract requirements.
* A current Indiana Property & Casualty insurance license is required (or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire date)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft products.
* Previous Agency Management systems experience a plus, Vertafore/ Sagitta preferred.
* Previous Document Imaging systems experience a plus, Vertafore/ImageRight preferred.
* Must be detail oriented, excel in a fast-paced environment, able to meet deadlines, work with a sense of urgency and have excellent customer service skills.
Apply to Old National Bank (Customer Service Agent)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.