Mr. Cooper is the consumer brand for the mortgage servicing and originations operation of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NSM). Based in Dallas, Texas, Mr. Cooper is one of the largest home loan servicers in the country focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products and technologies to make the home loan process more rewarding and less worrisome.
* Review the loan status and vendor activity to determine if an invoice is payable.
* Review and process invoices, including ensuring proper documentation provided, proper approval received and disputing incorrect charges.
* Work with reverse mortgage accounting to resolve payment and file posting issues.
* Process and research invoice document requests from business partners
* Accurately complete and update required work forms
* Research and respond to vendor invoice escalations.
* Remain up to date on investor allowables and guidelines.
* Demonstrates professional behavior and teamwork, in punctual, dependable and adheres to company policies and procedures
* Accepts other duties as assigned
**Education / Experience Requirements**
* Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
* Strong knowledge of HUD and FNMA allowable guidelines
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Strong research skills
* Must be able to follow-up and complete a task thoroughly
* Must be able to multi-task and work accurately in a fast paced environment
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Basic knowledge of PC’s and related software such as Word and Excel
* Ability to handle confidential material
* LPS / LoanSphere experience a plus.
* Minimum of 2 years of default servicing experience.
* Minimum of 1 year experience with Foreclosure, Default Claims, Property Preservation and agency guidelines required.
Apply to Mr. Cooper (Claims Invoicing Associate II)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.