Morningstar provides independent investment research to investors worldwide.
It offers internet, software, and print-based products for individuals, financial advisors, and institutions. It also supplies asset-management services to advisors, institutions, and retirement-plan participants.
We are currently seeking a professional and experienced office Manager. The role is an essential part of Morningstar’s success. This role is responsible for ensuring that Morningstar’s business operations, reception and its facility in New York are efficient, effective and that our operational goals are achieved. This position requires an individual to possess a professional attitude and demeanor at all times. We work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment and are looking for a seasoned, self-reliant, confident individual to support our office operations and senior management team. The ideal candidate is an individual who takes pride in being organized, is detail oriented, able to multi-task and displays initiative whilst working with minimum supervision.
* Provide employees and guests with optimal customer service.
* Will own, manage and oversee all aspects of facilities, including maintenance
* Leads in the general reception duties such as answering incoming calls and greeting our guests
* Coordinates catering and resource requests for meetings and events
* Leads efforts in maintaining a well-stocked, clean and tidy kitchen area
* Maintains inventory and distribution of general office supplies
* Coordinates all incoming and outgoing couriers and mail, as well as distribution of parcels
* Provides general administrative support to the President
* Pro-actively identifies opportunities to innovate, optimize and/or streamline processes on an ongoing basis
* Other duties as assigned
* A minimum of 5-year experience in operational management roles – specifically reception and facilities
* Superior organizational, interpersonal and communication skills a necessity
* Service professional who is genuinely passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
* Excellent MS Office skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
* Strong collaborator – demonstrated ability to influence and build consensus around new ideas and methods at all levels of the organization
* Executive administrative assistance experience is a definite asset
* College diplomat or university education preferred.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.