Logicworks is an enterprise cloud automation and managed service provider that combines highly advanced automation and DevOps capabilities with 20+ years of legacy IT experience. As an AWS Premier Partner, our team of certified engineers build, migrate, manage, and automate enterprise workloads on customized AWS infrastructures.
Logicworks is seeking a Project Manager with at least 5 years of professional experience in managing complex IT projects and client relationships. You will be assigned to 5 to 10 large clients and serve as an extension of their Infrastructure and business staff to strategically incorporate and manage Logicworks’ full line of managed hosting services into their overall operations. You will help manage the relationship and ensure Logicworks is strategically positioned with our largest clients. Your skillset will encompass strong organization, communication and technological skills with the ability work with both client and Logicworks technical organizations to deliver quality service to our clients while optimizing internal resources. You will need to have the ability to integrate yourself into the client operations while also representing both the interests of the client and Logicworks as well as the ability to matrix manage across diverse functional organizations. You need to be able to understand business, technical and operational requirements and objectives at both a high and a day-to-day level. Success in the position will result in improved processes, client interaction and an overall excellent customer experience while gaining increased efficiencies for both the client and Logicworks.
* Own, manage and communicate the operational relationship with assigned clients.
* Manage full life cycle of large and complex hosted infrastructures.
* Manage key client projects by communicating effectively with project team members, management and project stakeholders on status, issues, risks, and project goals and objectives.
* Track metrics around infrastructure performance and service requests. Continually seek to improve. Prepare and present service reports to clients.
* Ensure client specific operational practices are implemented and adhered to including those clients with compliance requirements.
* Lead internal and client meetings with thorough documentation and rigorous follow-up
* Create, implement and track relationship roadmaps.
* Ensure overall revenue retention and growth of assigned accounts.
* Determine areas for process improvements within both the client and Logicworks. Work with key stakeholders to implement and document.
* For new and added services, work with Logicworks Infrastructure engineers to understand client’s technical requirements and monitor, and upon occasion, project manage their implementation.
* Ensure that roadblocks to execution are removed.
* May require some travel to client facilities (<10%).
* Manage client and project documentation, communications, meetings and required meeting follow ups.
* Manage compliance, validation and security related initiatives, including business continuity planning for assigned clients.
* Help create and execute on the overall vision for service delivery and client satisfaction.
* 5+ years working as a Service Delivery Manager (or in a similar capacity as a Program Manager or Technical Project Manager) dealing with Infrastructure Engineering, Support or Network Operations.
* Knowledge of Enterprise IT and/or Web based infrastructure and the ability to pick up new technical knowledge quickly
* Proven ability to communicate and translate effectively across multiple groups from design and engineering to marketing, advertising, and business development
* Ability to lead and collaborate at the executive level and excellent customer service skills
* Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
* Detail oriented with excellent follow through skills
* Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative; Strong work ethic
* Able to work comfortably in a hands-on, multi-task, deadline-driven environment
* Experienced in working with cross functional teams
* Fast and responsive, deadline driven
* Strong listening, verbal (especially telephone) and written communication skills are a must
* Proficient in the use of personal computers including MS Office Programs (Visio, Word, etc.) Acrobat Professional and Ticketing Systems
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.