Logicworks is an enterprise cloud automation and managed service provider that combines highly advanced automation and DevOps capabilities with 20+ years of legacy IT experience. As an AWS Premier Partner, our team of certified engineers build, migrate, manage, and automate enterprise workloads on customized AWS infrastructures.
As an Internal IT Support technician, you will be responsible for making sure the day to day function of the office runs smoothly. We’re looking for hands on, go-getters who are willing to grow with the position. The Internal IT support role is responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to desktop computer systems, hardware, or software. This person will be responsible for setting up new hires, respond to internal queries, run diagnostic programs, and monitor our internal systems.
* Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware (local and remote users).
* Deploys end user workstations and accessories for new hires
* Internal patch management
* 0ffice 365 support: mailbox and distribution group creation
* Shoretel Telephony Support and Management
* SSL cert management for internal systems
* Provide reports on MS licensing
* Provide VMware usage reports
* Ensure all of our internal systems are properly monitored and backed up
* Enforce compliance on external devices in use by remote employees
* Internal Network support (routers and switches)
* Printer and Fax support
* Communicates with vendors as needed (upgrades and support)
* Participates in the creation and maintenance of documentation, work instructions and configuration standards related to the position
* Other tasks as needed
* 1-2 years in a relevant Internal help desk support position
* Experience with Microsoft AD, Exchange and Office 365
* Experience maintaining and creating internal images
* Experience with Antivirus software
* Experience with both Apple and Microsoft systems
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong customer service acumen
* Experience with VMware and reporting (intermediate level)
* Knowledge of Linux
* Experience implementing automation scripts for redundant tasks
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.