Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
* As a post-sales Application Engineer, you will contribute at all the levels of our service offering: Technical Support, Customer Education Services, and Premium Support and Consulting.
* Technical Support : You will bring your expertise on Keysight’s FPGA Development Kit software to provide best-in-class remote technical assistance to our customers and Field.
* Customer Education : You will drive the initial technical content of the product documentation, allowing customers to improve their productivity using Keysight FDK Tools, and maximizing their experience on our tools & solutions.
* Premium Support : You will offer the highest added-value service to our customers, by supporting them on their applications, helping them to solve complex design challenges, setting up design methodology and, therefore, building a real intimacy with key stakeholders / technical decision makers.
* Understand the FPGA design flows of the industry
* Understand FPGA design and the application of FDK software design tools.
* Understand industry trends and continuously acquire the appropriate technical knowledge related to these trends.
* Ability to transfer his/her knowledge of FDK software usage and report activities to colleagues and customers in a professional manner.
* Apply his/her technical expertise to solve unique customer requirements through a dedicated solution
* Ability to manage the solution to deliver it as a project and ability to prioritize delivery according to time constraints
* Understand value proposition of services and ability to share with customer
* Identify new opportunities from customer issues and build innovative solutions with Keysight tools to resolve identified designer issues, to increase designer efficiency, and consequently FDK tools usage
* Make use of his/her technical expertise credibility to sell further services in line with customers’ needs and applications.
* Qualify accurately customized Education & Consulting proposed solutions
* Communicate with others in our organization to influence product sales, development and direction.
* Degree in electronics including FPGA design knowledge, with typically 5 to 10 years of practical experience in FPGA development. Must be knowledgeable about the use of tools such as Mentor QuestaSim and Xilinx Vivado.
* Knowledge in Test and Measurement solutions will be a plus
* Knowledge in HLS (High-Level Synthesis) design will be a plus
* In-depth understanding of FPGA business ecosystem.
* Excellent project management and communication skills and problem solving skills with customers and R&D
Apply to Keysight Technologies (Expert Application Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.