IMO aims to develop, manage, and license medical terminology and healthcare IT software applications that allow 80% of US clinicians to capture their clinical intent at the point-of-care. Our terminology is crafted by doctors and certified coders to bridge the gap between what physicians have in their heads and technology they use in their office.
* Answering phones and responding to emails from customers, following established customer support best practice and procedures.
* Assisting customers to troubleshoot their issues, escalating to other teams/departments when necessary, following established protocols
* Logging cases and maintaining customer information in Microsoft CRM
* Utilize various 3rd party software applications such as CRM, Confluence, QlikView, and JIRA to streamline client communications and problem resolution
* Serve as a liaison between the client and our Knowledge, Implementation, and Sales teams when needed
* Access CRM cases and JIRA (issue tracking system) tickets in order to give updates to our clients if/when requested
* Bachelor’s degree
* Good communication skills
* Ability to multitask
* Basic computer knowledge/experience preferred (including but not limited to Operating Systems, HTML, Networking, Firewalls)
* Basic healthcare terminology knowledge/experience preferred including but not limited to ICD-9, ICD-10, SNOMED
* US Citizen or Authorization to work in the USA
Apply to Intelligent Medical Objects (Customer Support Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.