In just a few short years, InfoScout has grown into America's largest purchase panel, helping brands and retailers grow via next generation consumer insights. Through our portfolio of proprietary mobile apps that incentivize a representative sample of Americans to take pictures of their receipts, we capture nearly 1 out of every 500 shopping trips made across the country. These shoppers also complete in-the-moment surveys to more fully explain the ‘why behind the buy.
This is a unique, high-visibility position, working closely with the marketing and services leads, as well as the CEO. Your work will have potential to gain national press coverage and be a key component of InfoScout’s lead generation strategy.
* Leverage InfoScout’s proprietary consumer panel and resulting data to execute and deliver analytic insights and recommendations
* Leverage our data to excite our industry, customers, and prospects with our capabilities and insights
* Discover and explore interesting facts about consumer behaviors for presentation in industry forums, articles, whitepapers and blog posts
* Deliver ad hoc/seasonal and regular insights (weekly, monthly, quarterly) that will drive messaging for marketing collateral and the InfoScout blog
* Collaborate with Marketing to create accompanying deliverables (reports, guides, case studies, etc.)
* Manage marketing insights deliverables from the Services team and act as liaison between Services and Marketing
* Assist Services team as needed to execute client deliverables
**Key Skills Required:**
* Proven analytic skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data, and designing an execution plan to derive results from insights
* Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner
* CPG and Retailer knowledge, including knowledge of consumer and category insights
* Understanding of both syndicated and household panel data (Nielsen and/or IRI)
* Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) with 2+ years relevant experience
* Desired CPG experience in Brand Marketing, Market Research, Category Management, and/or Shopper & Consumer Insights roles or experience as a service provider to these functions
* In addition, relevant software industry, Nielsen or IRI experience (consulting, product, sales support and/or service delivery function), is ideal
* Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, Dunnhumby)
* Experience as a power user of Microsoft Excel and Business Intelligence software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire or Business Objects
* Extra points if you have experience with writing, blog management, social media, B2B marketing.
Apply to InfoScout (Content Marketing Data Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.