Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global company committed to Creating the World’s Best Play Experiences, by leveraging its beloved brands, including LITTLEST PET SHOP, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MONOPOLY, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF and TRANSFORMERS, and premier partner brands. From toys and games, television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive lifestyle licensing program, Hasbro fulfills the fundamental need for play and connection for children and families around the world.
The Licensing Product Development Specialist is accountable to the Sr. Creative Manager, Category Director, Category Managers, and licensees for managing all milestones within the Licensed Product Development approval process system (LAS), while ensuring commercial requirements and timelines are achieved.
* Manage the product development approval process from conceptual designs to post-production
* Facilitates agreements between internal and external business partners with licensees to develop product in line with the latest style guides and product development calendar.
* Ensures key milestones are achieved, tracking and communicating key information on a timely basis.
* Proactively manages the product and packaging approval processes using the Licensing Approvals System.
* Educates licensees and maintain understanding of all necessary Hasbro tools such as LAS, HCSP, Product and Packaging Style Guides and Approvals, ensuring all relevant materials such as assets, merchant/licensing style guides, marketing decks, and sales pitches are provided.
* Review licensee product submissions, marketing collateral, press releases, TV commercials, and websites in collaboration with internal teams such as: creative and the department product manager
* Set up and maintain an archive of all approved artwork, samples and production for all product and packaging developed
* Participation in cross functional team leadership areas including: partnership building, brand management, legal compliance, competitive research, travel & attend yearly Trade Shows/Sales & Marketing meetings.
* Undertake research projects on an as needed basis, to maintain an up to date knowledge of competitive landscape, product, price and retail trends for the market via comp shops, publications and on-line research etc.
**Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Qualification requirements:**
* Previous experience of working with Hasbro or an equivalent entertainment brand, or within a category industry would be beneficial
* Experience in Licensing is highly desired
* Experience in Product Development/Approvals
* Highly organized self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Must have an eye for detail and a desire for consistency
* Excellent time management skills
* Able to manage multiple projects in various stages simultaneously
* Experienced in Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
* Confident in collating presentation material together and using relevant software such as PowerPoint
* Clear, concise written and oral communication essential
* Comfortable working alone and as part of a wider team
* Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally
* Degree level educated, preferably in product development/design or marketing/management
* Minimum 2 years professional experience working as part of a creative/commercial team in a related field
* Knowledge of Fashion and Textiles development processes or 3D product development and manufacturing/tooling processes beneficial
Apply to Hasbro (Licensing Product Development Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.